Sunday 8 March 2015

to DO or to BE? And why clothes?

Special thanks to Magda Zając and Kanton
The question of 'to DO' or 'to BE' has been with me since I ever remembered.
There was time in my life when 'to do' and 'to have' took a lead. Pretty long time I regret to admit.
Running, doing, chasing, competing, perfection, oh!
Outside good, inside unhappy.
One way street.
And a dead end it the end.

Then troubles. Deep troubles.

Life did find a way to make me think it over.
I gradually found myself on the other side on the continuum.
Is the Being the most important?
Let's try.

Horses came to teach me Being.
Deeply immersed in the present moment.
Never dwelling on the past or worrying for the far future.
Just Being.
Being authentic, wild, being themselves and yet connected, in relation.
This was and still is magic.

Is Being enough in this world for humans?
Well. (For most of us) Not.

This world seems to ask us for more ( I may explain my thoughts on it in a later post).

After a year of really intense search for the answer to the ever-intriguing-me question I reach the point when I can repeat after Echart Tolle: 'the ultimate aim of our existence is to BE while we DO'.

Brilliant.

The answer has been found.
Now, the time of practice has come.

Perhaps starting with doing something I enjoy will help?

Stay tuned for new clothes line that will pay a tribute to all that stands for who I am.
With horses but definitely not only for horse riders ;-)

Premiere very soon.


1 comment:

  1. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
    sell clothes online

    ReplyDelete