Saturday 18 April 2015

NO Expectations. NO Drama.

I think the lion's part if my unhappiness origins from the fake promises and expectations (where did I get them from??) that life is suppose to be like a nice, tailored made and perfectly suited haute cutoure shirt. Precisely as I want it.

And IT IS NOT.

I reckon that there would be so much less empty (sorry for the criticism) songs, movies and other fruits of human creativity exalting 'lost of love and fortunes' if we had grown up being told that it is ok, if it is not ok (that is, it is fine, if it is not as we expected it to be). Or even better, if we were taught not to expect!
No (fake) expectations, no drama.

Life is not suppose to be easy. Not in the conventional terms I was tempted to think.
Life are problems.
Or maybe it is better to say: Life simple IS. And that IS does not necessarily equal to what I expected it to be. 

Life = every day ≠ expectations

Stay present. Do not expect. Breathe.

April. A month to practice the art of non-expectation.

Shall we?



No comments:

Post a Comment