Sunday 17 May 2015

DRESS CHALLENGE?

After a series of 'life' posts, here is time for a 'Clothes' post now!

May is a month of a dress! (clearly addressed to the female readers here, sorry for this one guys, but eventually I think you could enjoy it too!:-)

I think there is not enough beautiful and feminine dresses and skirts on the streets! And here is a chance to change it!

When if not now!? ( rather not in your eighties, right?)

I accept THE DRESS CHALLENGE and will wear a dress at least once, well ok, twice a week!

Join me and discover the dress power! ✿



4 comments:

  1. Super! The more the better :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenge accepted. Now and in my eighties as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you on that! Congratulation!!! Enjoy and feel great! xox

      Delete